My Device says Problem Parsing Packages!
Reasons for There is a Problem Parsing the Package Error
You may get this Error Due to following Reasons:
- The Downloaded .apk file is Currupted or not fully downloaded/Internet may of dropped off.
- You might have turned off “Allow installation of apps from Unknown Sources”
- If the App is not Compatible with the Hardware or the Version of OS you are using.
How to Fix There is a Problem Parsing the Package Error
So Now that we know why There is a Problem Parsing the Package error occurs, we can now easily find a fix to this Problem.
1. Allowing Installation from Unknown Sources:
We tend to download .APK files from Google Play store but sometimes we even download them from unknown sources and hence android don’t allow us to install the app.
- Go to your Device Setting Menu
- Scroll down and Click on Applications
- Check the Box of Unknown Sources to allow installation of non Market Applications
After Completing the Above Simple steps you may now try and install the app which was showing error.
2. Inspect Your APK File:
If the Above Fix do not work to fix the error then you may now try to inspect the apk file that you downloaded. Check if the file is fully downloaded and is not corrupted.
3. App is not Compatible with your Device or OS:
If you are still not able to Get rid of There is a Problem Parsing the Package Error then it clearly indicates that the file that you have downloaded is not compatible with your device hardware or operating system. Try to install it on another Android device which has better hardware and higher version of Android installed on it.
So these were Some of the Fixes that will help you to Tackle with the There is a Problem Parsing the Package Error Message.