Live TV and Sports Buffering? No links available?
For Video Tutorial, click here.
Kodi is not a straight swop for a premium cable company service. It takes some commonsense and a little work and you certainly get back from Kodi what you put in to it. It is a great source of FREE entertainment.
Live streams can be prone to buffering. Keep in mind you are restricted by how fast your modem will allow you to download and also how fast the source is sending the signal to you. You can have the best set up in the world, but if a thousand people are all hitting the source server at the same time, your data stream gets thinned out.
If you expect to click each channel first time and get premium quality every time then I advise you to contact Sly or Vermin and pay away. However what we do promise at OneAlliance is the best possible Kodi experience. We have done all the hard work for you and put the best collection of reliable Add-Ons together to allow you watch your favourite football team or sporting event(s)
If something is not working for you first time, try a different Link or add-on. The great thing about Kodi is there are multiple add-ons that offer the same type(s) of programming. There are multiple TV show, movies, and sports add-ons. You have backup!
• Make sure your are on the latest version of the build
• Complete Maintenance: Go to sub menu ‘Clean up’ under [1A] on main menu
• Turn off your router for approximately 10 minutes once a week.
• Try different options and make a note of the streams or addons that work for you
• Have a plan B and C in place in the event that the stream you are watching becomes overloaded so you can quickly switch to a different stream or addon
• You need to ensure you have a minimum of 5mbps internet speed. You can check your speed here http://www.speedtest.net/
• You need to ensure you have your internet blocking services turned off as these can switch back on themselves.
To turn off shield/websafe, follow instructions from your provider. Click this link