Install One Alliance Wizard on Kodi Krypton 17.3 and Windows
*** For Video Tutorial, click here.
KRYPTON – PART 1
Step 1 Open Kodi > Select Settings (cog icon)
Step 2 Select System Settings > Select Add-ons > Turn on Unknown sources > Yes
Step 3 From your Home Screen select Settings (cog icon)
Step 4 Select File Manager > Add source > Select None
Step 5 Type the following EXACTLY http://onealliance.info/repo and select OK
Step 6 Highlight the box underneath Enter a name for this media Source > Type OneAlliance > Select OK
Step 7 Go back to your Home Screen and select Add-ons
Step 8 Select the Add-on Browser Icon (open box icon). Select Install from zip file
Step 9 Select OneAlliance > Select plugin.program.onealliance.zip
– Allow one minute for OneAlliance notification to appear on your screen
• Wait for the Preferences window to load then choose from the pop up menu. These can be selected now and modified later. We suggest selecting ‘Keep my Favourites.xml’ at this time.
Ensure the bottom three options are selected (blue dot in the circle) > Continue
• Select Build Menu from the next popup screen.
Install your Preferred Krypton or Jarvis Build from the Wizard
Step 1 Choose your OneAlliance build from the options offered
Step 2 Select *(1A) Fresh Install > Continue > Force Close
Step 3 Restart Kodi and allow a couple of minutes for the build to update
*The difference between Fresh Install and Standard / Normal Install –
Fresh Install wipes and restores Kodi to it’s original default settings and installs the latest version of One Alliance. Addons and repos you have installed yourself will be wiped unless you have saved them in your Preferences or White List.
Standard installs a new build on top of your present setup. Eventually your build will become bloated with old add-ons and files. Using standard install without first saving favourites in the save menu, will 99% of the time also result in your favourites being overwritten.
• If you have having difficulty installing from the link in Downloads, ensure any antivirus software like Avast and a VPN is turned off during installation.
• If updating to Krypton, you need to fully remove Kodi 16.1 by going to Add or Remove Programs in the Control Panel
• Next, go to %appdata% in File Explorer and delete the entire Kodi directory.
• Next install Krypton 17.1.
You have to make sure you follow the order, (1). Remove, (2). Delete, (3) .Install – otherwise it fails
• 1AMC Fork is not suitable for Windows