Install One Alliance Wizard on Kodi Krypton 17.4 Android and Windows
*** For Video Tutorial, click here.
Install One Alliance Wizard
-1. Open Kodi > Select Settings (cog icon)
-2. Select System Settings > Select Add-ons > Turn on Unknown sources > Yes
-3. From your Home Screen select Settings (cog icon)
-4. Select File Manager > Add source > Select None
-5. Type the following EXACTLY http://onealliance.info/repo and select OK
-6. Highlight the box underneath Enter a name for this media Source > Type OneAlliance > Select OK
-7. Go back to your Home Screen and select Add-ons
-8. Select the Add-on Browser Icon (open box icon). Select Install from zip file
-9. Select OneAlliance > Select repository.onealliance.x.x.x.zip
– Allow up to one minute for OneAlliance notification to appear on your screen
10. Select Install from Repository. Select One Alliance
11. Select Program Addons. Select One Alliance Wizard. Select Install
Choose and Install your preferred Build
12. Wait for the Preferences pop up screen and choose any options. These can be selected now and modified later. We suggest selecting ‘Keep my Favourites.xml’ at this time. Ensure the bottom three options are enabled (blue dot in the circle)
13. Select Continue
14. Select Build Menu
15. Choose your preferred build from the options available
16. Select Fresh Install
17. Select Continue
18. Wait for the build to install
19. Select Force Close
20. Select Kodi and open
21. Allow a few minutes for the build to finish building it’s menus etc.
• If you have having difficulty installing from the link in Downloads, ensure any antivirus software like Avast and a VPN is turned off during installation.
• If updating to Krypton, you need to fully remove Kodi 16.1 by going to Add or Remove Programs in the Control Panel
• Next, go to %appdata% in File Explorer and delete the entire Kodi directory.
• Next install Krypton 17.4.
You have to make sure you follow the order, (1). Remove, (2). Delete, (3) .Install – otherwise it fails
• 1AMC Fork is not suitable for Windows