Install 1AMC Kodi Krypton 17.3 Fork with Auto Updates
• OneAlliance’s own version of Kodi
• Android operating system Lollipop 5.0 or later is needed
• This can be installed on the same device beside Kodi / SPMC
Android TV Box Version
• Step 1 Open Browser > type onealliance.info/ in the address bar > Enter
• Step 2 Scroll down to and Select Downloads from the side menuu > Select 1AMC 17.3 Kodi Fork > Open with ES Downloader – Just Once – allow download to complete
• Step 3 Download Successful! > Open File > Yes
• Step 4 Select Install > Install > Installing…
• Step 5 App installed > Open >
Choose your Preferences from the pop up. These can be selected now
and modified later. We suggest selecting ‘Keep my Favourites.xml’ at this
time. Ensure the bottom three options are selected (blue dot in the
circle) > Continue
• Step 6 Build Menu / Krypton Builds (4) > Choose your preferred build from the
*(1A) Fresh Install – clears previous data and installs OneAlliance
*(1A) Standard Install –
• Step 7 Would you like to:
FORCE CLOSE – saves the build and closes Kodi (Safer option)
RELOAD PROFILE – saves the build without closing Kodi
Q. What’s the difference between Fresh Install and Standard install?
A. Fresh Install wipes and restores Kodi to it’s original default settings and installs the latest version of One Alliance. Addons and repos you have installed yourself will be wiped unless you have saved them in your Whitelist.
Standard installs a new build on top of your present setup. Eventually your build will become bloated with old add-ons and files. Using standard install without first saving favourites in the save menu, will 99% of the time also result in your favourites being overwritten.
• How to Save your Data, click here.