Install 1AMC Kodi 17.6 Krypton Fork (Android)
• One Alliance’s own version of Kodi
• Android operating system Lollipop 5.0 or later is needed
• This can be installed on the same device as Kodi / WBMC /SPMC
Q… Can I install 1AMC 17.6 and WBMC 17.6 on top of older versions?
A… Absolutely and you will keep your build and settings.
Saved Data and Settings only refers to build updates and will not transfer when installing a new Android App .
Select the link below or from the Downloads page and follow the prompts to install 17.6 fork
1AMC – Latest Fork for Krypton 17.6
-1 Install Build
-2. Select Open
-3. Wait for the build to load
-4. During installation, system reverts to Kodi default screen.
-5. Wait for the Preferences pop up screen and choose any options. These can be selected now and modified later. We suggest selecting ‘Keep my Favourites.xml’ at this time. Ensure the bottom three options are enabled (blue dot in the circle)
-6. Select Continue
-7. Select Build Menu
– 8. Choose your preferred build from the options available
– 9. Select Fresh Install
10. Select Continue
11. Allow the build to install
12. Select Force Close
13. Select the App thumbnail and open
14. Allow a few minutes for the build to finish building it’s menus etc.
• How to Save your Data, click here.