Install 1AMC Kodi Jarvis 16.2 Fork with Auto Updates
Here we have a great alternative for Android box users that have a current Operating System of 4.4 Kit Kat or higher but not Android 5 in which is the minimum requirement needed to run Kodi 17 Krypton.
Credit to Alun Hughes from Wonderbox.tv for this.
In the first instance *Uninstall Kodi* completely from Apps Settings.
There are two methods for downloading 1AMC Jarvis – see below
 NEW! You can now download OneAlliance [1AMC] apk build directly through our App which is available from Google Play.
Very easy! Now with just a couple of clicks, you will have the OneAlliance build, with automatic updates, installed on your device.
Install 1AMC app from GooglePlay
• Open the app and click on the three lines at top left of the page
• Select Downloads >
• Select 1AMC – Our Fork of Kodi 16.2 > Install > Yes > Install
• Select Install again > Open > Allow the build to load and follow steps in Part 2 to select your build
Choose your Preferences from the on screen pop up. These can be selected now and modified later though we suggest selecting ‘Keep my Favourites.xml’ at this time. Ensure the bottom three options are selected (blue dot in the circle) > Select Continue > Build Menu
– Select your preferred build from the options
– Standard Install
– Download and Install > Yes, Install
– Force Close
– To reopen, go to your device Apps and select 1AMC
– Allow the build to complete checks and write menus
(1A) Fresh Install – clears all previous data and installs OneAlliance
(1A) Standard installs a new build on top of your present setup. Eventually your build will become bloated with old add-ons and files. Using standard install without first saving favourites in the save menu, will 99% of the time also result in your favourites being overwritten.
What’s the difference between Force Close and Reload Profile?
• Force Close saves the build and closes Kodi (Safer option)
• Reload Profile saves the build without closing KODI.