How To Clear Kodi/Fresh Start On Android Box
How To Reset Kodi On Android TV Box Steps
- Exit out of Kodi if you have it opened.
- Go into your Android Settings Screen. To do this, you may need to access a “More Settings” tab, similar to what I did in the video below.
- Scroll down and click the Apps button or Applications button.
- Click the Kodi option within the list. When you do this, a new screen will appear with options.
- Click the button that reads “Clear Data”. Let it go through the process of computer space, deleting, etc. This could take a minute.
- After process is finished, you will notice that the data size now shows as zero.
- Escape out of this screen and go to your home screen.
- Launch Kodi and ensure that everything has been erased and you are working with a fresh installation.
You may also like...