His n Hers Separate builds on same device!
Did you know that by using Kodi together with our Kodi Forks that you can have more than one build on your device? You can quickly choose your preferred build when logging on as each fork has it’s own thumbnail on the Apps page of your device.
Possible options :
• Install the ladies 1Angels build on the main Kodi 17.6 apk – see instructions below
• Install OneAlliance 1AMC fork (Krypton 17.6) Click here for links and instructions
• Install Wonderbox WBMC fork. Click here for Android Lollipop or KitKat links
Install 1Angels build on Kodi KRYPTON – PART 1
Step 1 Open Kodi > Select Settings (cog icon)
Step 2 Select System Settings > Select Add-ons > Turn on Unknown sources > Yes
Step 3 From your Home Screen select Settings (cog icon)
Step 4 Select File Manager > Add source > Select None
Step 5 Type the following EXACTLY http://onealliance.info/repo and select OK
Step 6 Highlight the box underneath Enter a name for this media Source > Type OneAlliance > Select OK
Step 7 Go back to your Home Screen and select Add-ons
Step 8 Select the Add-on Browser Icon (open box icon). Select Install from zip file
Step 9 Select OneAlliance > Select plugin.program.onealliance.zip
– Allow one minute for OneAlliance notification to appear on your screen
• Wait for the Preferences window to load then choose from the pop up menu. These can be selected now and modified later. We suggest selecting ‘Keep my Favourites.xml’ at this time.
Ensure the bottom three options are selected (blue dot in the circle) > Continue
• Select Build Menu from the next popup screen.
Install 1Angels Build from the Wizard
Step 1 Choose your 1Angels build from the options offered
Step 2 Select *(1A) Fresh Install > Continue > Force Close
Step 3 Restart Kodi and allow a couple of minutes for the build to update