Fresh Start on Amazon Fire TV Box Or Fire Stick
How To Reset or Restore Kodi On Fire TV Steps
- Close out of Kodi on your Fire TV is you are inside of it and go to the Fire TV or Firestick home screen.
- Go into the Settings tab toward the bottom of your Fire TV screen.
- Click the Applications tab.
- Scroll down and click Manage Applications.
- Scroll down and click Kodi.
- Scroll down and click Clear Data.
- You will receive the following message “Delete app data?”.
- Click Clear data once again.
- Push the up button on your remote and then “Launch Application”.
- Confirm that Kodi has been reset to factory defaults.
- Reinstall your favorite Kodi addons, skins, and settings on your Fire TV or Fire TV Stick.
You may also like...